Staffmax is currently seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our client's team in Regina as an Office Administrator. This role will report to the Sales and Operations Manager and the Controller and will play a crucial role in overseeing daily office operations and providing essential support to various departments.
- This role is a permanent position.
- Hourly wage: $22 to $23 per hour.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, either 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM or 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Benefits become available after a probationary period of three months.
Reception and Administrative Support:
- Greet visitors and provide administrative assistance as needed.
- Handle incoming customer inquiries, including cost estimates and complaint resolution.
- Coordinate pick-ups with freight/courier services.
2. Purchase Orders and Inventory Management:
- Prepare purchase orders for approval and assist in forecasting stock quantities.
- Maintain inventory records and assist with inventory counts and adjustments.
Financial and Accounting Support:
- Apply customer payments and prepare bank deposits.
- Manage receivables collections by following up with clients on outstanding amounts.
Warehouse and Logistics Assistance:
- Support warehouse operations, including shipping/receiving and stock transfers.
- Coordinate and schedule service calls, prepare work orders, and arrange accommodations for out-of-province work.
Personnel and Training Support:
- Assist in setting up training for new technicians and managing technician licenses.
- Process weekly payroll timesheets and maintain records.
Office Supplies and Fleet Management:
- Order and manage office supplies as needed.
- Oversee fleet management, including vehicle inspections and repairs.
7. Job Coordination and Documentation:
- Utilize scheduling systems for job coordination and monitoring.
- Ensure all operational paperwork is processed accurately and filed appropriately.
- Prepare customer inspection reports and work orders in a timely manner.
Special Projects and General Support:
- Undertake special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Participate in safety, training, and staff meetings as required.
- Assist with onboarding new staff and provide general staff support.
- Previous office administration experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of smart service systems is a plus.
If you are a proactive and detail-oriented individual with a passion for office administration, we encourage you to apply for this dynamic position. Join our team and contribute to the success of our operations in Regina. We look forward to receiving your application!