Staffmax is assisting our Winnipeg client with the hire of a term Administrative Assistant to assist and support the company president in daily activities. This is a full-time, term position with benefits; the projected term is for 17 months.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Acting as a first contact between the office of the company president and internal/external customers
- Receiving incoming visitors, emails, and phone calls and routing appropriately.
- Resolving information requests, inquiries, and complaints as is appropriate
- Calendar maintenance and travel booking/coordination for the president
- Coordination of mail and documents for executive signature collection
- Composing, proofreading, and processing confidential documents such as letters, reports, memoranda, and other official documents
- Making use of the full Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint) to compile written and verbal data into a format suitable for presentation as necessary
- Electronic and physical filing of confidential information
- Research and information gathering on specific market and technical topics as required
- Records maintenance and retrieval as required
- Supporting sales teams with the generation of presentations and reports
- Providing admin support for company-wide reporting and implementation of corporate initiatives
- Spearheading community-service and fundraising initiatives as directed
- Reconciliation of corporate expense invoices
- Reception backup and support as required
- Other duties as required
- You must have prior experience in an administrative-support role
- You must be familiar with office-management procedures
- You must have familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Time management and task-prioritization skills are essential
- Planning and organizing skills are essential
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential
If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants; only candidates selected for further screening will be contacted.