Our newest client is seeking a Personal Lines Broker for their South Winnipeg location. (River Heights)
What we offer:
- $40-50,000 depending on your skills and experience (may go higher)
- Matching RRSP
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Paid education
- No Evening and Weekends!
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities
The Personal Insurance Broker is an integral part of a team and will be the first point of contact for clients.
The role will:
- Autopac duties will involve shared responsibility
- Engage with clients to determine their needs and provide expert advice to ensure the best coverage for them
- Maintain, grow and manage a book of business and strong client relationships through proactive contact via phone, letter and email
- Develop new business opportunities by securing expiry dates and cross-selling
- Manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention
- Support clients in the claims process
Here’s what you bring:
- Insurance Broker Level II license preferred.
- IWS certification
- Auto and personal lines insurance experience
- A natural ability at building authentic client relationships and function as part of a team
- Highly motivated, excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
Please submit your resume as soon as possible, referrals are welcome and paid if hired and pass the probation period.