Staffmax is looking for a Bilingual Outbound Client Relations Representative
for a client in the retail automotive leasing industry. If you have experience making outbound calls with courtesy and professionalism, we would love to hear from you!
Winnipeg, MB - remote work available
$42,000 - $45,000/year
Range from 7am to 7pm, Monday to Friday
There are two main streams of outbound calls – Insurance Tracking and End-of-Term.
A representative may be hired to handle one-stream and cross-trained to effectively handle both streams of outbound calls.
Insurance Tracking (Outbound)
- Make outbound calls to obtain adequate insurance policies. If the lessee is not insured, advise that they must provide confirmation of full insurance coverage.
- Make outbound calls to brokers. Confirm coverage with the broker to ensure the policy they send will meet the company’s requirements.
- Conduct regular follow ups on assigned default accounts.
- Contact lessees to advise of the consequences of not providing the full insurance information.
- Send demand letters and final notices via Registered Mail if the policy information is not received.
- Ensure to keep insurance default statuses up to date
- Forward accounts for repossession review where confirmation of insurance has not been received and final notice has expired.
- Handle the Insurance Default inboxes daily.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Making outbound calls to Lease Customers at 60 and 30 days prior to maturity
- Making outbound calls on Excess Wear & Tear Invoices
- Provide guidelines to lessees and ensure that proper procedures & scripts are being adhered to on every call
- Answer customer queries pertaining to the End of Lease process
- Explain Inspection guidelines to lessees to avoid potential issues at lease return
- Respond to assigned e-mails in a timely manner
- Follow-up daily on the assigned Maturity Accounts and update system notes for each call made
- Gather lessee’s intent regarding Leased Vehicle.
- Assist Dealers with any queries regarding the end of lease process and inspection requirements
- Apprises Team Lead and or Manager on escalations, issues, concerns, dealer/lessee complaints and trends
- Aim at resolving most issues with first call resolution • Answer transferred Queue calls
- Process return mail
- Follow-up on inspections with dealers and lessees
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+years outbound calling experience is preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required (post-secondary education preferred)
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and French is required
- Previous experience in a customer service call centre is required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task
- Able to work independently
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward clients always
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Target-and- results-oriented, good natured and able to work under pressure
- Driven to achieve performance success and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to deal with confrontation in a professional manner
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Advanced keyboarding skills (40 wpm or better).
We thank everyone who applies. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.