Bilingual Technical Specialist – Product Sales Administration (PSA)
$ 27- 30/hr
Staffmax is assisting our client with the hire of a term Client Support/ Technical Specialist to assist with the needs of the department. This term is expected to last approximately 1 year, and may transition into a permanent role with the client company.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Assisting and coordinating between multiple harmonized departments
- Proofreading and confirming purchase-order details including customer information and pricing/quantity details
- Auditing and confirming fulfillment of custom robotics software and hardware packages, accounting for parts shortages and quantities on hand
- Auditing and maintaining databases, monitoring and updating workflows per project, correcting order errors as required
- Inventory and logistics management- auditing and confirming physical and system-side inventory moves
- Auditing incoming and outgoing packages to confirm parts and packages are accurate to manifest
- Working with clients to address satisfaction and warranty issues, shipping issues, etc
- Other duties as assigned
- A diploma or degree in Business Administration and/or Computer Science is essential
- Prior experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) is essential
- Prior experience with Oracle E-Business Suite is essential
- Strong acuity for internal and external customer service is essential
- Strong clerical and data-entry skills are essential
- Organization, attention to detail, and time management are critical to this position
- Familiarity with shipping and logistics precepts and procedures is a strong asset
- Flexibility in scheduling to account for shifts in production, including some overtime, is required
If this sounds like a great fit, we'd love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants; only candidates selected for further screening will be contacted.