Staffmax is assisting our client in Winnipeg, MB, in recruiting for the position for 4 Broker Billing Inquiry Specialist. This is a remote work-from-home role starting the week of June 26th. Interviews will be scheduled by phone for the week of June 5th. Please find the details of the position below:
Position: Broker Billing Inquiry Specialist (Remote Work-from-Home)
- The selected candidate will work remotely from their own home.
- Training will be conducted virtually.
- Equipment required for the role, including monitors, laptop, cables, keyboard, headsets, and mouse, will be provided and couriered to the employee's address.
- It is essential for candidates to have highly reliable internet service at their home.
- Workdays: Mondays to Fridays (weekends off).
- Must be willing to work in different shifts.
- Work hours: 7.5 hours per day with a 1-hour unpaid lunch break (total of 8.5 hours/day) and 1 paid 15-minute break.
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- The training period will last approximately 2 weeks.
- Training sessions may run up to 6 hours per day.
- Training hours are highly likely to be scheduled from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM (with a 1-hour unpaid lunch). The duration of training for a specific day may vary based on progress.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Call Centre Industry, preferably with Billing/Insurance.
- Must have experience in a high-call volume Call Centre.
- Strong math skills with the ability to analyze complex billing and payment information and draw conclusions.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams).
- Exposure to the Avaya Telephony system is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills with effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in providing friendly and respectful customer service.
- Proficient in timely problem-solving.
- Skilled in handling difficult conversations.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to express ideas clearly and ask probing questions appropriately.
- Familiarity with using a computerized billing system.
- Strong organizational skills, including task prioritization and reprioritization, as well as the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members, sharing knowledge and expertise.
- We appreciate all the applications received. Only the candidates who are selected will be contacted for further consideration.