Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting is urgently hiring an experienced Building Maintenance Operator to join their valued realty estate development clients in Ottawa. Our clients take excellent care of their employees in terms of health, well-being, work-life balance, and personal development.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience in commercial property management operations
- SMT/BES certifications
- Great knowledge of Building HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, BAS Systems and Life Safety Systems.
- Highly mechanical and electrical professional
- Ability to diagnose, trouble-shoot and resolve problems
- Team player, and ability to work alone
- Valid drivers license
- Ensure the efficient, effective, and successful control of all base building equipment and systems such as chillers, centrifugal pumps and air-handling systems
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance using Angus PM system.
- Perform demand maintenance and repairs to equipment as required.
- Track and schedule work, ensuring all annual compliance testing and inspections are completed.
- Manage tenant work order requests using the Angus TR system.
- Assist contractors in the completion of required tasks. Obtain estimates and quotations for proposed work in the building as required.
- Provide inspection reports on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that all Corporate OH&S Policies, Procedures and Programs are implemented and strictly followed, including Environmental, Sustainability and Property Management Policies and Procedures.
- Perform water treatment chemical testing, critical system testing including chilled water back up, base building and tenant generators.
Maintain operator logs, checklists, and inspections
- Actively participate in energy management practices for all mechanical and ventilation systems.
- $50,000-$60,000 per year (depending on qualifications & experience)
- Paid vacation
- Work and life balance
- Full Benefits (vision, dental, extended health care, etc)
We thank everyone that apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.