Our client, leading hydraulics company is searching for a Business Development Manager in Ottawa.
Given the current circumstance, this will be a work from home role until further notice. The ideal candidate will be making outbound calls, emails, sending out marketing material, as well as leveraging their network.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients (Zoom)
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Communication and negotiation skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field is prefered