Business Development Manager
|City:||30 Paramount Road Winnipeg, R2R 2E9 MB, Canada|
|Title:||Business Development Manager|
Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is currently assisting our Aluminum, Galvanized and steel manufacturing and distribution Iconic Winnipeg home and business exterior products partner with an Business Development Sales Manager.
As our clients’ company grows and turns a new leaf from the ground up, they are looking at finding a Business Development Sales Manager responsible for B2B sales activities within Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and NW Ontario, but open to driving sales from other provinces as well.
Main duties: As a hands-on role, the Sales Manager will be responsible for strategic profitable sales planning, development and execution of sales. You will develop strategic business relationships, foster strong dealer and contractor loyalty that increases the effectiveness of the product distribution channels by working closely with architects, developers, builders, contractors, and dealers.
You will also be responsible for overseeing estimating, customer services, and marketing functions and ensure the business has the proper resources to achieve its strategic goals.
Reason for hiring: Newly created role you are the only Sales BD Manager dedicated to outside sales
· In Collaboration with the General Manager, establish annual and monthly sales goals, profit margins and expense budgets.
· Develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive sales and estimating/pricing program that grows share profitably.
· Provide strategic leadership to sales, estimating and client services functions.
· Create training and development plans for sales team.
· Work with the General Manager in identifying and developing strategic alliances, distribution strategies, reselling agreements, and other growth opportunities.
· Make ongoing prospect and customer calls and visits, ie Architect, Builders, GC, Sub Contractors
· Identify and target new business sales opportunities.
· Ensure effective response to sales leads and complete customer pricing requests and estimates
· Create and execute in-depth sales presentations
· Develop sales goals for territory or area; manage all aspects of strategic sales initiatives for regions.
· Document sales activity in CRM
· Attend Trade Shows
· Promote and maintain the organization’s brand
· Represent organization in regional home builders and construction associations.
Competencies and Qualifications
· Post secondary education in Sales, Architectural Technology and/or Building Sciences or Equivalent experience.
· Minimum 5 or more years’ experience in direct-selling B2B and account management in a construction products manufacturing environment.
· Demonstrated experience in maintaining lasting relationships with corporate departments and key business partners
· Ability to coordinate, organize and present product demonstrations and other events.
· Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
· Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
· Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
· Excellent communication skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
· Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentations
· Ability to travel within Region is required
Compensation and Benefits:
We thank everyone for their interest in this highly sought-after position. If you are qualified and your resume/cover-letter states our requirements. You will be contacted for an interview.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting
|Salary:||CAD 0.00 HOUR|