CONSUMER AFFAIRS REPRESENTATIVE
Term: Contract Position for a Mat leave, full time
Pay Scale: Salary: 42-44k + Benefits
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Assist with consumer inquiries received via phone, email, live chat, mail, fax and social media in a high-volume environment.
• Ensure a quality experience by providing friendly, professional service.
• Access internal company systems to extract data pertinent to consumer concerns and follow-up with the consumer accordingly.
• Utilize Customer Service and web technologies to increase consumer satisfaction.
• Monitor order and return flow.
• Create RAs for approved consumer returns and exchanges.
• Process credits and exchanges for returns
• Assist customers with their Elite membership accounts.
• Collaborate with Store Managers and District Managers to resolve consumer concerns in-store.
• Research and troubleshoot technical issues as needed.
• Utilize Freshdesk CRM tool to monitor consumer contacts.
• Provide monthly feedback to upper management regarding incoming consumer contacts and provide recommendations on how to improve moving forward.
• Any other duties that arise from time to time
• Overtime as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prior customer service/consumer affairs experience, preferably working directly with consumers in a medium or high-volume contact center
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Retail management experience would also be considered.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Familiarity with a CRM system, preferably Freshdesk.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.