Capital Markets - Analyst/Developer
|City:||40 King Street West Toronto, M5H 1H1 ON, Canada|
|Title:||Capital Markets - Analyst/Developer|
Location Address: Hybrid - 2 days in office
Contract Duration: 6 months
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday; standard 37.5 hrs/week
Pay Rate- $75- 80.05/hr.
Reason: Need a Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Typical Day in Role:
• The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. - Websphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- 10+ years of experience as a Developer
- Must have knowledge of Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, SQL, JIRA, Agile, Python, Hadoop, SDLC
- Must have expertise in Data Visualization & Dashboards, Data Extraction, Data Modeling, Creating and Publishing Dashboards, preparing data, etc.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting