Our client is seeking a IT Channel Marketing Specialist for a leading provider of consumer networking devices.
- Work with sales team to execute channel partners’ marketing activities.
- Implement marketing strategies and develop marketing materials for business activities.
- Work closely with partners to coordinate the logistical aspects of marketing programs such as meetings, events, seminars, and special projects.
- Coordinate corporate events and maintain channel events calendar.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with channel partners across Canada.
- Budget allocate and track MDF and work closely with the sales team on execution.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in channel marketing or account management, preferably within the IT industry.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; Adobe Creative Suite an asset.
- Strong project management skills
- Skills in HTML, Content Management Systems, and application development a definite asset.
- HTML, Content Management Systems and application development a definite asset.
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
If this sounds like you, send your resume! Please be advised only those with skills to match will be contacted.