Staffmax is looking for Channel Marketing Specialist in Vaughan.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and the Channel Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development and management of channel marketing programs for the company and its channel partners, business division.
Salary- $ 80,000 - $ 100,000 + Yearly Bonus + Benefits
Location- Vaughan, ON
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing
- Project Management
- Work with sales team to execute channel partners’ marketing activities.
- Implement marketing strategies and develop marketing materials for business activities.
- Work closely with partners to coordinate the logistical aspects of marketing programs such as meetings, events, seminars, and special projects.
- Coordinate corporate events and maintain channel events calendar.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with channel partners across Canada.
- Budget allocate and track MDF and work closely with the sales team on execution.
Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related disciplines.
- 3 years experience in channel marketing or account management, preferably within the IT industry.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite an asset.
- Strong project management skills to include ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Skills in HTML, Content Management Systems, and application development a definite
We thank everyone who applies. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.