Our Client is seeking a Commercial Underwriter or similar (Marketer, Producer) for a fully remote role with support from the Branch office in Quebec.
- Must be living in Quebec to be hired - fully remote
- Must be fully French and English bilingual
- 4-10 years of underwriting or commercial insurance experience
- Base pay $50,000-70,000 plus commission (typical for 5-year experience 6 figure income)
- RRSP Match
- Education reimbursement
- The reason why it is open? Retirement
- No Sales, only servicing existing clientele
- Full time 40 hours
- Permanent job
- This position serves as the primary support to senior management in the provision of outsourced insurance and risk management services to clients within the financial lending services.
- Our clients are Canadian lending institutions working with North America’s leading development companies.
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Review Risks and Provide Feedback Management, Insurance Brokers, Financial Institutions, Clients.
- Review and critique insurance programs and report findings to client
- Assist clients with completion of insurance applications and development of underwriting information
- Review and negotiate contracts, including leases, construction contracts and other material agreements on behalf of clients
- Gather data and analyze client’s Total Cost of Risk study by developing spreadsheets and other tools to track costs on a historical basis and illustrate findings graphically to clients Act as key contact for clients in support of their risk management processes and strategy
- Ability to understand and advise clients on issues related to specific claims and claims management
If you feel this role is for you, please apply!