$ 60,000 - $ 75,000 + Benefits
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM - Full Time - Permanent
The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Project and Contract Managers in all aspects of the build, from Design and Tender Stage right through to construction, while ensuring projects remain on time and in budget.
Main responsibilities will include:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Project Scheduling and Tracking
- Assists with the change management process including; notifications, submissions and pricing.
- Monitors the project schedule and assists in anticipating problems. Proactively notifies the Project Manager of any matters that may result in a change in the overall project schedule.
- Tracks all RFI’s and approvals to ensure a smooth process.
- Assists in the coordination and tracking of drawings; compiles backup and issues progress drawings, contracts, scopes of work, tendering process
Skills, Knowledge and Competency Requirements
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in engineering, project management, construction administration or a related field.
- Experience in residential construction with superior construction process knowledge
- Good computer skills utilizing MS Office and quantity take off software (i.e., Bluebeam
- Background knowledge of Procore and Builder lynx will be an asset
- ability to read/review contracts
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good knowledge in residential construction
- A team player with a positive attitude, strong communication (both written and oral) and multitasking skills
- Great organizational skills and the ability to be flexible in managing changing priorities