Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting are assisting our North American wide client with finding an Insurance licensed Life, Accident & Sickness Insurance, Errors and Omissions active certificate. (LLQP)
Job opening due to growth and succession planning due to upcoming retirement(s)
Must be living in Canada, able to work in Canada and have your LLQP (Manitoba) license
Pay and Benefits:
Duties and qualifications:
- $27-29 hour depending on experience
- Pension 6% match, employee can contribute extra
- Monthly incentive pay based on performance
- Health and Dental, life insurance/disability shared cost
- Wellness, tuition contribution by company
- Work from home, all training done via Windows-based programs.
- Must have your own computer and preferrable two monitors
- Growth/ pay as you learn products/lines of business and take more challenges on.
- Taking incoming calls related to insurance plans, upselling, change of address, assisting with claim filing etc. Companies computerized software will assist you in knowing what products the customer is eligible for.
- Must be knowledgeable in programs/campaigns being administered.
- Provide customers with a world class service experience by responding to inquiries in a courteous, knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Perform customer retention efforts as necessary on all retention calls and identifies up- sell, cross-sell and new-sales opportunities.
- Close prospective customers using product knowledge and training provided.
- Meet or exceed departmental agent performance and attendance standards.
- Contribute to departmental goals by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs.
- Assist in on-boarding new Customer Experience Representatives.
- Respond and handle requests from Supervisor.
- Must be current with existing licensing and education courses required to maintain their license.
- Act as first point of escalation for customer calls.
- Some portion of this position will also support the duties in the Customer Experience functional groups (POS and Claims departments) as needed.
- Complete projects as assigned by Customer Experience Supervisor.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Previous inbound call center experience, customer service experience, and inbound/ outbound call center experience of one or more years preferred.
We thank everyone who applies, only those with current license in LLQP and experience related to above will be contacted.