Staffmax is hiring for Scrum Master. This is position is a full time permanent position.
This role is responsible for guiding team/organization on use of agile/scrum practices and values, encourage self-organization, assess scrum maturity of the team, help remove impediments, facilitate discussions, decision making and conflict resolution.
Location : Montreal , QC
Contract position- CAD $60- $75/hr. + Standard Benefits
Permanent Position- 130K - 135K p.a. + Standard Benefits
Hybrid: Must be willing to work from office twice in a week.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team
- Arrange for daily stand-up meetings, facilitate and schedule meetings, demo and follow local scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective, etc.).
- Use Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency.
- Ability to facilitate constructive debate and resolve disagreements and conflicts constructively.
- Deliver hands-on training and coaching of defined Agile practices to individual teams and programs.
- Certified Scrum Master, SAFe preferred.
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Kanban principles
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Passion for leading Scrum teams to continually improve quality and delivery
- Proficient in agile/ scrum development methodology
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- 4+ years as a scrum master (medium-to-large scale initiatives) in a dependent multi-agile team environment, using influence to facilitate outcomes, including practical experience facilitating all key Agile ceremonies and practices.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and/or project management and/or business (system) analysis or other relevant professional experience.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.