The internal LDAP infrastructure handles more than 1 billion searches per day and used by more than 3000 applications. This is a critical component of firm’s technology stack. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to work in such a large-scale deployment.
The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert for the LDAP space and more specifically be responsible for prototyping, designing and delivering robust, scalable, distributed and replicated LDAP infrastructure.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, fungible, innovative technologist with good communication skills who's willing to get their hands dirty whilst not losing sight of the bigger picture.
Key skills required:
• Experience with working in Redhat Linux environment [1-3 years]
• Integration background [Databases, Middleware products]
• Experience in troubleshooting issues in a distributed system
• Scripting experience in Linux systems [1-3 years in Shell, Python]
• Ability to work with distributed teams
• Good spoken and written communication skills in English
• Passion to learn and contribute
• Strong architecture experience with LDAP infrastructure design, preferably with Ping Directory server, Ping Datasync server in a Linux environment.
• Experience in directory service performance tuning, custom LDAP ACI, replication topology or schema design
• Devops / Agile experience