$100K to $150K + Bonus + Benefits + Commission + Allowance
Location: Toronto, GTA
My client is one of the fast growing startup, focusing on Luxury home decor products (B2B and B2C) in the big box retail chains and online platforms.
- The Director of Sales is responsible for proactive selling to specific customer segments, (i.e. administration of key sales systems and processes, and providing sales support to the CEO.)
- The Director of Sales would be working closely with the CEO, Project manager and product developments. You will be interacting closely across all product lines and market area staff to ensure effective customer and market coordination.
- The ideal candidate should be an energetic, self-starter, courteous person with a Home décor and hotel background who has had success in selling value products in a competitive market to hotel and restaurants, big box corporations, market vendors and be assertive with online sales.
- Existing experiences and connections in luxury hotels, restaurants renovations and consignment stores are a necessity, we want established expert in this field. any experiences in E-commerce and consignment stores would also be a great plus.
- Time and territory management to accomplish daily, weekly and monthly sales goals including defining market demographics, competitor analysis, prospecting new business and existing account knowledge.
- Leverages Insights resources and utilizes retail analytics from multiple data sources to maximize the impact of category leadership with customers
- Keep departments informed on programs, initiatives, successes and results
- Monitoring the forecast against actual orders to ensure achievement of the plan
- Prepare customer quotes and customer specific documents as well as spec sheets and samples
- Submit appropriate and timely account information for all new and existing accounts for input into the company's information system.
- Compile data and prepare reports for key customers.
- Assist Team with the production of new products in the furniture line.
- Coordinate directly with retailers to help facilitate marketing initiatives, list new products and update product information as necessary
- Responsible for the product catalog available at Walmart, Home Depot, Wayfair and other retailers including both ecommerce listings and in-store products
- Communicate product information and offerings to various departments keeping them informed of any changes/updates
- Direct involvement with the marketing team in regards to marketing strategy and implementation using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Print Marketing and more
- Proactively communicate and update roadmap/project status on companies Asana Task management system.