Human Resources Specialist
|City:||100 Saulteaux Crescent Winnipeg, R3J 3T3 MB, Canada|
|Title:||Human Resources Specialist|
Our client one of Winnipeg's largest manufacturing companies is looking for a proven HR professional to join their team.
· Ensure effective disability claims management and liase with benefit carriers and maintain contact with employees while on leave.
- Work with all stakeholders to develop early and safe return to work plans obtaining functional job analysis completed as required.
· provide reporting, analysis and recommendations as per trends
· address concerns and communicate with worker and insurance carriers to resolve any issues. Liaise with carriers regarding EFAP and benefit programs
· process new hires into HRIS system, along with updating any changes, terminations or retirements
· Provide support in maintaining U.S. benefits for workers
- a post-secondary education with minimum 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
· Ability to collaborate with individuals at all levels within the organization and outside providers
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Critical thinker who analyzes information and uses logic to address issues, problems and challenges
· Ability to influence and negotiate while maintaining strong relationships
· Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and navigating through new and complex situations
· Proficient in using HRIS and Microsoft Office software: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
We thank everyone who applies, however only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting
|Salary:||CAD 0.00 HOUR|