Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is assisting our client with finding a Class 1 Driver Trainer (in the classroom only) with Strong Compliance knowledge
Time to be home on the weekends!!!!
This role is Monday - Friday in the office (No road tests) Full time permanent
Pay and Perks:
- $54,000- 60,000 DOQ
- Matching RRSP 3 %
- Health and dental paid
- Company events
- Facilitate structured learning experiences (training) on behalf of our client
- Develop and oversee the production of quick reference manuals, training and instructional materials.
- Utilize technology to enhance training through presentations, PowerPoint, video modules etc.
- Provide resources for up-to-date regulatory knowledge and information.
If interested please submit your resume - only those meeting our must haves will be contacted.
- Certified class 1 license.
- Individuals with Class 1 Instructor certification preferred.
- Knowledge in the transportation industry.
- Demonstrated educator/training experience.
- Ability to teach participants at different levels and learning styles.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, ability to use and utilize scheduling systems.
- Experience in facilitation in a 1-on-1 setting, or groups.
- Strong written and oral business communication in English.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn and be coached.
- Post-Secondary education in Teaching, Communications or related field an asset.
- Experience tracking and auditing training programs.