Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is assisting our client to fill a need of a Executive Assistant to President.
This role is open due to employee moving to a new province
Compensation and Perks:
- Health and dental, ltd and life insurance
- Matched Pension (RSP Options, Stock Options)
- Profit Sharing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides professional administrative support by performing confidential and general administrative duties for the President.
- The Executive Assistant will assist in data collection; data analysis; and aid in coordination/completion of all types of general office and administrative duties that influence the business.
- Promotes positive public and employee relations by providing professional assistance to all guests, visitors and vendors of the President
- Generate, analyze, distribute various business reports, presentations, contracts, and proposals
- Keeps general office area and professional executive area tidy including ordering supplies
- Communicates general information through email broadcasts
- Conserves the Presidents time by reading, researching and routing correspondence; drafting letters, documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating communications
- Organizes President’s schedules, and coordinates meetings
- Arranges travel and accommodations (hotel, car rental, etc.)
- Acts as a liaison for President for external sources
- Administers and manages the company’s branded product supplies
- Administrator for special projects
- Runs errands as needed
- Manages petty cash
- Supports other senior leaders and participates in H+S initiatives
- Coordinates Participation in events and fundraisers
- Liaises with marketing firms on creation and print of company materials, such as yearly calendar including arranging photographer to ensure standard of company graphics
- 3 years experience in a progressive Executive Assistant role
- Post secondary education - Business preferred
- Strong MS Office, Teams and WebEx experience
We thank everyone who applies, only those with the qualifications will be contacted.