Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is currently assisting our client in Winnipeg with finding an Executive Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director.
This role will be covering a medical leave and expected to be long term with the possibility of permanent hire
Duties and responsibilities:
- Organizes and prioritizes secretarial/administrative activities for the Executive Director
- Maintains appointment calendar for the Executive Director, including meetings, scheduling appointments etc.
- Types/word processes a variety of routine and highly confidential correspondence including memorandums, minutes, reports (including financial), letters, etc. for the Executive Director.
- Assembles and organizes all relevant material for ongoing work commitments
- Composes routine and moderately complex correspondence for the Executive Director’s signature
- Liaisons with departmental and hospital personnel and with other organizations and associations on behalf of the Executive Director
- Screens and prioritizes in-coming calls and handles out/in- mail; makes travel arrangements; orders and maintains office supplies; processes requisitions etc.
- Attends meetings including committees of the Board; takes, types, and distributes minutes; prepares notices of meetings, agendas and compiles relevant materials; follows up on outstanding items; books rooms, audio visual or other equipment and orders catering services
- Reviews financial reports monthly and assists in budget preparation. Prepares reports for submission to external bodies such as Manitoba Health and Winnipeg Regional Health Authority.
- Organizes and maintains filing systems and other efficient office procedures.
- Provides back up to other Executive Administrative Assistants when necessary.
- Undertakes special projects, assists in arranging special events, etc. as requested by the Executive Director.
- Time cards and Coding Pay
Must Haves to Succeed:
- Prior progressive EA experience reporting to senior management
- Financial background (assisting with budgets preparation and reports)
Pay and other details:
- $23-28 hour D0Q
- 7.5 hours per day
- Bus accessible - parking is expensive
- Vaccinated preferred or testing every 48 hours mandatory subject to change with mandates.
We thank everyone who applies only those meeting the requirements will be selected to interview.