One of the leading mobility operations companies, is looking to hire 3-4 general labour to assemble bikes. This is a temporary position for 2 weeks.
Pay rate: $24- $25/hr
Term: Temporary for 2 weeks
Requirements and Qualifications
- Inspect, repair and service our fleet bikes
- Make request for additional parts/ supplies
- Assembling/ disassembling different types of bicycles
- Wheel building, wheel truing, tire changing
- Crank arm replacement, changing derailleurs, headset overhaul, chain check and replacement
- Changing brakes, brakes and shift levers, cables
- Deliver exceptional support to your team to achieve performance targets
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must complete all internal training requirements.
- Maintain a safe and organized workspace, following standard operating procedures.
- Communicate with Field Service Supervisor and other Field Technicians while on the job.
- Respond to directives from the management team.
- Perform Bike Share station connectivity troubleshooting and repairs.
- Identify and repair hardware issues with Bike Docking Points and various PCBs.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on Bike Share stations.
- Document work performed using a Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Live the Shift Transit philosophy everyday.
- Any additional duties as directed by Shop Manager
- All other duties as assigned Inventory Controller
- Must possess a valid Class G driver’s license and a clean driver abstract.
- Must be able to lift upto 75 pounds.
- Must have the ability to bend, crawl, stoop and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions year-round.
- Must be available to work a varied schedule of days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Must have great human relations skills, written and verbal communication skills, decision making and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge and of parts and maintenance procedures.
- Must be comfortable riding a bike in an urban environment.
- Experience with soldering and PCB repair/assembly an asset