Staffmax is looking for Construction Workers to fulfill the following tasks at our client's location:
Term:estimated 2 to 4 weeks with the possibility for permanent hire
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General construction duties as required for residential and commercial projects
- Drywall, taping, roofing, landscaping, construction or insulation experience an asset
- Duties also include accurate and on-time completion of paperwork, loading/unloading materials and equipment, job site clean-up, and various maintenance tasks as needed
- Detail oriented and able to communicate easily with your team and your site supervisor.
- Ability to work in different environmental conditions (indoors/ outdoors, hot/ cold)
- Must be comfortable working at heights and tight spaces
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work Mon-Fri (occasional weekends), start time as early as 6am with flexible end times
- Ability to work Overtime an asset
- Should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
- Basic reading, writing, math, and computer skills
- May perform other related duties as required
- 2+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have an clean driving record
- Must have steel Toe safety shoes (CSA Approved)
- Must have working at heights certification
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Ability to travel with crews to various locations
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.