Sheet Metal Installer
By joining our clients as a Sheet Metal Installer (Winnipeg), you become part of an organization that is committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers and will support you to be your best.
What will you do?
- Responsible for assisting in the drawing,
- Layout and fabrication of sheet metal fittings required for field installations.
- Site inspections as necessary and you must be willing to learn and grow as part of a progressive customer service oriented team, demonstrating your ability to communicate and problem solve to ensure customer satisfaction.
What do we offer?
- Competitive starting wages ($19-$30 DOQ)
- Company vehicle, tools, uniform and equipment all provided
- Consistent full-time hours and opportunity for overtime
- Ability to earn additional incentives
- Education and training cost subsidy
- On-the-job training and defined Career Paths to advance your career
- A comprehensive benefits and group savings plan
- Generous discount on Reliance products
What do you bring?
- New home build and duct work installation experience required
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good organization skills,
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must have a valid class 5 drivers license
- As asset to have Gas Fitter, Sheet Metal license/ Apprentice