|City:||13 Windward Dr. Suite 501 Grimsby, L3M 0J4 ON, Canada|
We are looking for a reliable Handyman/Service Technician to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of new home residential premises. This is a full-time and permanent position. Experience in New home construction is mandatory.
Location: Grimsby, ON
Pay:$50000-55000/Year + Benefits
Term: Fulltime and Permanent position
• Rectifying any deficiencies before home owner moves in including but not limited to:
• Fixing small drywall holes, taping , mudding, sanding
• Putting in small trim pieces and caulking
• Complying to the site and safety standards
• PDI work and cleaning
• Install all guard rails on site to ensure compliance with all safety guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Comfortably working in new homes (unoccupied & occupied) on a construction job site
• Knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
• Must have own tools and reliable transportation to job sites
• Willingness to work overtime when authorized to deliver the project on time
• Capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 60 pounds.
• Must have steel toe boots and hard hat
We thank you for your resume however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting
|Salary:||CAD 50000.00 HOUR|