IT HelpDesk Tech- Part time
|City:||Toronto, M3C 0E4 Ontario, Canada|
|Title:||IT HelpDesk Tech- Part time|
IT Help Desk Tech- Part-time
We are looking for a highly motivated IT Help Desk Tech to join our talented team. The IT Help Desk Tech is responsible to provide technical support and service for both internal employees and external customers on their technical needs. This is a part-time position, once in a month.
Position: IT Help Desk Tech
Location: Toronto ,ON
Schedule: Once a month 8-10 hours
NOTE: Must be willing to work onsite
• Basic PC, Mac, and Phone troubleshooting knowledge. These candidates will cover the on-site desks and provide “Tier 1” support, triage, etc. and escalate as necessary.
• End-user hardware and software troubleshooting
• Windows OS, Apple OS X, Chrome OS (Chromebooks), iOS, Android
• Zoom, Google Suite, Google Meet, Google Slides, Keynote, Jamf
• Monitor and accessory deployment/collection
• Imaging/Provisioning Laptops/Workstations (not 100% required)
• Face-to-face support experience. Working with end users to solve IT problems.
• Laptop & mobile device deployments
• Upgrading broken devices or any damaged devices
• Workstation Sweeps - Resetting monitors on a weekly basis
• Ensure workstation monitors are functioning along with peripherals
• Inventory and counts of all peripherals, computers, printer toners, accessories, and any misc. assets
• Maintain Storage room assets and counts
• Interfacing with users to troubleshoot software issues
• Printer management and preventative maintenance
• Wipe all devices before e-wasting
Nice To Have Qualifications / Experience :
• A+ Certification
• Inventory Systems
• Ticketing Systems
We thank everyone who applies. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting