IT Project Manager - Network Infrastructure - 0997
|City:||40 King Street West Toronto, M5H 1H1 ON, Canada|
|Title:||IT Project Manager - Network Infrastructure - 0997|
IT Project Manager - Network Infrastructure
$ 74.50/hr - 76.50/hr
Project: Update to networking systems within Data Centers across client locations across Canada
Candidate Value Proposition
- We are looking for a PM who has the experience of managing network infrastructure refresh in the branch (up to 100 locations) and basic knowledge about large scale network infrastructure. If possible, ideally would be good to have someone with Scotia experience.
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
- Partner closely with other members of functional teams to define business requirements
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
1. 10+ years experience in infrastructure projects. Ensuring that software upgrade projects across the company is running smoothly across cross functional teams.
3. Prior PM experience managing a project upwards of $2 Million Dollars
4. People Management Project Scope of at least 30 people.
5. Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
6. Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization
7. Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions
8. Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment
Nice to have:
PMP or PMI certification
Experience with Data Centers
Prior FI Experience
Best vs Average: The best candidate would have experience with Infrastructure Networks in Data Centers. Preferably they would have experience with a similar project at a large scale company.
Qualifications: Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection Process:
1st round: phone screen
2nd round with Portfolio Director - teams meeting with Camera
We thank all those who apply; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting