Staffmax has partnered with our clients in the Toronto GTA to immediately hire a Journeyman or Level 4 Apprentice Industrial Generator Mechanic
, to join their continuously growing team.
- Journeyman Ticket in Heavy-Duty or minimum Level 4
- Must have pump, Generator or HVAC experience with electrical aptitude
- Ability to work constructively under pressure
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates initiative and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills while maintaining a professional customer service focused attitude
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Follow a consistent and regular schedule to perform various types of maintenance on heavy equipment and various pieces of machinery at various job sites
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair T3 as well as T4 Generators.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair pumps, heaters, HVAC, and CRC units such as dehumidifiers and air movers.
- Willingness to assist in set up and tear down of equipment at customer job sites
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot fuel systems, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, and propane systems
- Diagnose problem areas for any significant wear or tear on the equipment
- Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner
- Produce timely and detailed service reports and repair logs
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Perform additional duties as assigned
: $35-$40/hour (DOQ)
- Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM
- Availability for On-Call rotation (every 2 or 3 weeks)
We thank all who apply but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Extended Health coverage (100% covered)
- Extended Vision care (100% covered)
- Extended Dental care (100% covered)
- RRSP contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Company vehicle for mobile work (when required)
- Tools and Work Boot Allowance