Inside Customer Service/Order Desk Administrator
|City:||205 Matheson Blvd. East | Unit 15 Mississauga , L4Z 3E3 ON, Canada|
|Title:||Inside Customer Service/Order Desk Administrator|
|Category:||Office & Administrative|
You will coordinate the fulfillment of product/service orders of our development programs into and out of the warehouse.
Location: Mississauga, ON
Rate of Pay: 45K to 47K/YR
Time: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Term: Fulltime, Permanent
Objectives & Measurement - Key Responsibilities:
• Provide clerical and administrative office duties including, reception phone - meet and greet clients and visitors, handle couriers etc.
• Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence.
• Daily shipping & receiving
• Updating and reviewing inventory lists, cost sheets for accuracy.
• Research and coordinate with various vendors in purchasing and stock inventory.
• Monitor and coordinate inventory requirements, such as minimum maximum levels,
• Receive and review orders in a timely manner
• Invoice using QuickBooks and process payments.
• Processing and closing orders into internal database management software, ensuring accuracy
o Match all packing slips with appropriate invoice and PO and scan as a package to the appropriate electronic folder
o Organizes and maintains filing system and files correspondence and other records. Scanning all documents to their appropriate electronic folder.
o Ship out orders accurately through different carriers utilizing appropriate shipping methods.
o Prepare shipping package, which includes: bill of lading, occasional logistics, picking sheets, address labels, NAFTA documents (when required) and commercial invoice
• Produce accurate, timely and efficient documentation of all inventory transactions.
• Handle emergency orders
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to management:
o Maintain and prepare weekly schedule reports
o Compiling inventory reports and issuing them to management
o Quarterly and year-end inventory counts
o Investigating inventory shortages and discrepancies
o Maintain accounting system inventory database
o Accounts Receivable reporting and Collections, when necessary
o Month end procedures and reports
o Assists with research, and compiles and transcribes statistical inventory reports
• Prepares and processes necessary documentation for purchases, returns, warranty coverage and other work as required.
• Ensure that inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of errors, omissions or damages.
• Provides internal customer service assistance to team members for sales orders and other questions/issues as they arise
• Responds to inquires in a timely and courteous manner; delivers strong service and salesmanship on the phone or email.
• Develops productive and supportive relationships with team.
• Aids and performs other tasks, including work on special projects and transactions, as required
• Other administrative and clerical support as assigned
This is a fast pace, high communication position. To be successful you should have experience in the following area:
• 1 year order desk experience, processing orders
• 1 year data entry experience in a fast pace high volume setting
• 1 year inventory management systems experience.
• 1 year shipping experience; familiarity with UPS, Purolator and Fedex process
• 1 year accounting experience; familiarity with QuickBooks
• Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or a related field preferred
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication
• Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Enthusiastic, positive energy, result focused and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting