Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is currently assisting our client with hiring of a Inside Sales person in the metal roofing/soffit and facia industry to expand their workforce due to growth.
Inside Sales is responsible for serving customers in person and via the telephone and will take customer requests for a variety of metal building products.
Are you? Detail orientated and be able to accurately price and input orders with specs into the manufacturing software?
Pay and details:
- Health and dental with $2000 spending allowance
- 8-4:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Promptly answer customer phone calls and emails for orders, quotes, and inquiries.
- Sell additional products that compliment our manufactured items.
- Recognizing opportunities for future sales.
- Enter orders efficiently and accurately into the order system.
- Relay vital information to operations team members.
- Accurate handling of credits and returns.
- Promptly and professionally resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Coordinate shipping for customers.
- Provide pricing to customers and assist in the selection of product to suit design requirements.
- Log all complete price requests and follow up in a timely manner.
- 10 years experience working within the building products industry (dealing with contractors, been a contractor, retail order/contractor desk that sold building material, dealt with metal or aluminum roofing or products.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate customer needs
- Comfortable with conducting outbound phone calls to existing customers
- Good abstract reasoning and able to read and understand 3D drawings
- Estimating and takeoff experience from blueprints would be considered an asset.
Before you apply, do you meet the must-haves? We will only contact those that match the qualifications.