Staffmax is hiring a Part Time Inside Sales Representative for one of our clients in Mississauga!
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for assisting corporate sales efforts in sourcing leads and for establishing relationships with business owners and decision makers over the phone and by email to drive and exceed sales targets. They will research and explore client opportunities, present our products to prospects/clients to build customer base, increase brand awareness, and generate sales/revenue in line with ISO & R2 standards. Optimize CRM system to manage client accounts.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Mississauga, ON
Compensation: $40,000 - $45,000 + Commission + Benefits
Hours: 4:00PM - 9:00PM
- Drive sales through new client acquisition and optimizing the existing client database via phone, email and web, and other relevant channels. Strive to achieve ISO/r2 sales KPIs of achieving 20% annual sales growth and increasing 10% customer base.
- Manage large volumes of sales calls (typically 60 -- 80) to increase customer base and meet sales targets/revenue requirements
- Develop creative sales - upselling & cross selling pitches and propositions aimed at specific customers in a wholesale/distribution environment
- Demonstrate effective sales techniques to offer solutions, retain clients, and close sales.
- Coordinate with other departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Liaison between customers, purchase, warehouse, and office personnel to quickly resolve general inquiries & issues.
- Track customer returns and customer complaints in NetSuite and ensure customer concern has been resolved.
- Coordinate with Marketing team in rolling out customer satisfaction survey once every three months as required by ISO/r2 standards. Collect customer feedback and take necessary measure to ensure 100% customer satisfaction index.
- Maintain strong relationships with assigned client accounts to drive promotions and sales.
- Work in coordination with marketing team for planning and promoting company products and services. Participate in targeted campaigns/promotions to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Work in collaboration with corporate sales team to develop trust and a spirit of cooperation.
- Maintain excellent customer service while interacting with clients.
- Identify opportunities & proactively follow up leads generated. Answer questions about products/company/promotions etc.
- Manage customer database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can be executed to generate new business.
- Adhere to ISO/R2 standards.
- Communicate new items for sale and re-order to Purchasing Department.
- Acquire and exhibit superior product knowledge while talking to customers.
- Present to customers and prospects solutions across a variety of Nexus Products.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales targets and facilitate future sales
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of strong sales experience
- Degree in Business or Marketing (an asset)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Self-motivated, Target-oriented
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent sales history with achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of cellular industry/products an asset
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent