One of our clients is looking to hire Installers for Installing Refrigeration unit on trailers or coaches.
Location: Dixie and Britannia
Pay:$18-20/- per hour
Days and Time: Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Responsibilities would include:
- Observe and test system operation, using gauges and instruments.
- Adjust valves according to specifications and charge system with the proper type of refrigerant by pumping the specified gas or fluid into the system.
- Test lines, components, and connections for leaks.
- Install wiring to connect components to an electric power source.
- Mount compressor, condenser, and other components in specified locations on frames, using hand tools and acetylene welding equipment.
- Cut, bend, thread, and connect the pipe to functional components and water, power, or refrigeration system.
- Lift and align components into position, using hoist or block and tackle.
- Fabricate and assemble structural and functional components of
- Refrigeration system, using hand tools, power tools, and welding equipment.
MUST HAVE OWN HAND TOOLS
- Mechanical background or experience
- Ozone Depletion Certificate preferred but not mandatory
- Basic tools with tool storage
- Valid driver’s license preferred
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.