Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is assisting our client who is an Insurance Broker in Winnipeg seeking a Personal Lines Team Leader. Current employee has moved up in the company.
The position requested by our client requires a strong interest in Home Insurance. Preferably level II or III CAIB however this is not necessary, just a strong asset.
Compensation/Benefits and perks:
- Rookie salary range Open to your desired wage - DOQ around $60-70k higher dependent on experience/ book of business
- After 1st year matching RSP
- Health and Dental
- Insurance-related education, professional development financial support is available
- Full in office
- Independent work/desk
- Manage the overarching goals, along with the day-to-day activities of the Winnipeg Personal Lines Team.
- Lead the Personal Lines Team towards success in raising new business numbers, policy retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Understand personal lines insurance products and services that meet client needs (i.e. homeowner’s, condominium, seasonal dwelling, tenant’s, etc.)
- Provide guidance and knowledge to Personal Lines Team Members on unique and challenging situations.
- Assist in creating and producing new habitational insurance policies.
- Identify client needs and sales opportunities for additional coverages (i.e. sewer backup, service lines, bylaws, identity theft, etc.)
- Assist in completing policy reviews and annual renewals. This can include completing new homeowner’s questionnaires, rebuilding cost evaluators, market searches, etc.
- Work alongside our Broker Representatives to grow and build our relationships with our insurance companies.
- Be aware of new product offerings from both our markets and other insurance companies.
- Effectively communicate the appropriate information to your team in regards to new product offerings, rate changes, broker bulletins, etc.
- Create a positive customer experience by understanding and successfully executing Autopac transactions.
- Understand auto insurance products and services (i.e. SMI Auto, lower deductible amounts, higher liability amounts, etc.)
- Create a positive customer experience by understanding and successfully executing Travel/Health Insurance transactions (i.e. Manitoba Blue Cross, Medi-Quote, etc.)
- Understand and assist in individual career development and performance reviews for Personal Lines Team Members.
- Effectively problem solve and execute conflict resolution within the team.
- Responsible for helping create and maintain a strong team that works effectively towards their collective goals.
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- IWS Certified
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in an insurance brokerage
- Experience working with Power Broker will be considered an asset
If interested, please send your resume ASAP. All resumes will be reviewed, and only those matching qualifications or a zest to learn to be a broker/account manager will be contacted.