Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is searching for our clients' new Invoicing Administrator.
This is a full-time, permanent role in the office.
Pay and Benefits:
Full company paid benefits
Location: Near Inkster Industrial Park
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:30-4:30 pm.
- Preparation of invoices
- Daily preparation of the US customs documents for shipments going to the USA.
- Critical and a good understanding of PST and the various GST and HST rates across Canada
- Responsible for contacting customers on overdue accounts with the goal of reducing A/R,
- Manage all outbound shipments regarding customs documentation
- Maintain consistency and synchronization of customer’s database in the ERP system
- Ensure accurate daily payments application against the customer's invoices
- Analyze, investigate short payments, deductions and reconcile customer accounts on a regular basis
- Follow up with the customers on the outstanding balance including calls, e-mails, and/or collection letters
- Review and respond to customer AR inquiries
- Someone that will ask questions and will want to learn from cross-trained staff.
- 2 years of experience in accounts receivable
- QuickBooks for invoicing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite applications,
- Ability to resolve possible conflicts calmly
We thank everyone who applies however only candidates with the qualifications listed will be contacted.