We are hiring for Junior Business Analyst for Travel Agency. This is a Full Time Permanent Job.
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 + benefits + parking
- Support the on-going maintenance and continuous improvement of products. Conduct needs assessments with clients to identify business requirements to translate into features or "user stories".
- Investigate and analyze problems, business processes and requirements in order to recommend appropriate solutions.
- Provide direction to internal and external users and assist in the effective and efficient resolution of issues.
- Collaborate with our development and support teams to answer business questions using data and business analysis best practices.
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Work with business and product leaders to evaluate new opportunities, products, and services.
- May lead/manage efforts for various components of a technology project
- Must Have: • 2-3 years of Travel Industry related experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and a drive and curiosity to seek data-driven answers to operational and strategic business questions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A high level of attention to detail
Good to have:
• Work experience in ecommerce is an asset.
• Work experience with Tableau and SQL is an asset
We thank all applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contact