Lead Process Engineer
|City:||418 Iroquois Shore Rd Oakville, L6H 0X7 ON, Canada|
|Title:||Lead Process Engineer|
Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is currently assisting our Pharma Engineering client with finding a Lead Process Engineer in GTA, namely Oakville
Our client is growing their process design area and is in need of a leader in Process Engineering.
10 years of experience will grant you an interview!
Pay and Benefits:
You shall develop and deliver conceptual, preliminary and detailed design packages for our compliant integrated process equipment and unit operations used in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drug substances and products. This position offers a unique opportunity to work with skilled professionals on high profile international projects in pharma.
Development of Conceptual and Preliminary Facility Design including:
· Design Basis Development
· Process Feasibility Studies
· Technical and Economic Evaluations
· Process Alternatives Evaluations
· Preliminary Process Design Packages
· Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Packages
· Preliminary Capital Cost / Operating Cost Estimates
· Supervise, mentor, and instruct Junior Engineers
Development of Detailed Process Design including:
· Design Basis Development
· Process Mass Balance
· Production Schedules
· User Requirement Specifications (URS)
· Process Simulation
· Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
· Process Control Diagrams (PCDs)
· Process Level Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
· Equipment Specifications
· Equipment, Line, and Instrument Lists
· Equipment Plot Plans and Layout Drawings
· Functional Design Specifications (FDS)
· Process Design Level Cost Estimates (capital and operating)
· Process Operating Manuals & Operating Procedures
· Relief Device Sizing
· Utility Calculations and Sizing
Essential Skills and Attributes
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering with 10+ years of experience.
· Capable of managing and coordinating cross functional project teams.
· Experienced in automated skidded equipment design such as process tanks, tangential flow filtration equipment, CIP units, reactors etc. (GMP compliant).
· Experienced in clean utility design such as purified water and water for injection systems, pure steam, and pure gases (GMP compliant).
· Experienced in design and construction/installation of piping, instrumentation, and control systems.
· Strong 2-D AutoCAD drawing skills.
· Familiarity with SuperPro® and SchedulePro® design tools.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
· Self-directed, resourceful, able to work independently with minimal oversight.
· Experience in commissioning and start-up of automated process equipment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
· Experience interfacing with other disciplines including process control, facility design, CAD design, validation, and quality.
Candidates residing or wishing to permanently reside in the GTA area are strongly preferred.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting