Level 1 - Technical Support Executive
|City:||111 Gordon Baker Road , Suite #300 Toronto, M2H 3R1 Ontario, Canada|
|Title:||Level 1 - Technical Support Executive|
Salary: $ 50,000 – 60,000 + Benefits
Location: Toronto, ON
Under the supervision of the Manager/Supervisor or Lead, Technical Services, the duties, and responsibilities of the Level-I Technical Support includes:
• Daily interactions with IXM Customers, qualify customer’s eligibility for support and document product issue.
• Educate Customers about IXM ticket flow and steps to problem resolution. Seek feedback and communicate through ranks for improvements that would result in delightful customer experience.
• Perform technical diagnostics and troubleshooting (desktop and remote) of Biometrics and Access Control product and integration issues.
• Ensure clear communication with internal and external customers, adherence to defined procedures, policies, and best practices.
• Achieve daily goals through ticket resolutions, RMA turnaround time and provide inputs to minimize device down-time.
• Provide training for Installers, Integrators, customer, internal engineer for Access control products.
• Perform testing of various products and software. Utilize test data along with device’s feature description details (FDDs) in developing best practices and knowledge sharing.
• Provide inputs towards implementing policies to ensure quality, timely and efficient design of customer-oriented services.
• Auditing customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information.
• Attend operations/production meetings with management and follow work schedules and other assignments.
• Experience with agent-based software & ERP – Service Cloud, Infor Visual.
• Knowledge in electrical, mechanical field.
• Extensive customer facing experience in biometrics and access control industry.
• Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact.
• Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Base Management & Call Center Management.
• Good administration skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma or University Degree, preferably in electronics or a related field
• Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong Customer Service background
• Ability to work independently.
• Project management skills
• Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technical skills.
• You have a splendid work ethic and housekeeping habits.
• You can prioritize work activities based upon fiscal impact to desired business goals.
• You are proficient with computer applications.
• Your attitude is positive: you are punctual, flexible, and adaptable.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting