Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting has partnered with our clients to hire Licensed 310T Mobile Trailer/Truck Mechanic
to join their continuously growing teams in their Boucherville, QC location.
Wage: starting at $30.00/hour
Signing Bonus: $3,000
Shift Premium: $3.00
Schedules: Afternoon Shifts (flexible hours) 2PM-10PM
Extended Health Benefits
RRSP program with company match
Free uniforms and laundry service
Tool and boots allowance
Employee Assistance Program
Opportunity to Grow
Qualifications & Experience:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 4 plus years practical experience with tractor trailer repair and maintenance and have proficiency in the use of all types of repair tools.
- 310T Certification required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Specialized training in the repair and replacement of vehicle components preferred
- Proficiency in the use of shop tools required
- Driver’s license class G required, class DZ preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled conditions required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary within the district (customers yards, close geographical area and training sites), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete the company employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required.
- Perform diagnostics and non-road assist call repairs that can be dropped quickly, as needed.
- Provide top service to customers who have roadside assistance needs
- Diagnose and repair all types of maintenance issues on the truck in all weather conditions in the safest manner on the side of the road.
- Respond timely to road assist calls and repair units by identifying and determining: 1) parts requiring replacement, and 2) warrantable repairs, documented appropriately.
- Restock rapid assist vehicle with tools, parts, tires, or anything else required to perform an effective road assist.
- When not out on road calls, assist with designated in-shop repairs as directed by supervisor.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
This is a full time permanent position.
We thank all who apply but only the qualified candidates will be contacted.