|City:||455 Abbot St Vancouver, V6B 2L2 British Columbia, Canada|
Our International Property Management is hiring a client focused Maintenance Technician for a residential tower in Vancouver, BC.
If you are customer focused and an experienced technician we want to hear from you.
Location: downtown Vancouver, BC
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8AM-4:30PM
Wage: $50,000-$60,000 per year, depending on experience
Job Details :
- responsible for minor repair maintenance and upkeep of a residential tower
- Perform minor general maintenance; report major issues to office
- Complete work orders such as change fixtures, basic electrical fixes, basic plumbing, change filters, snow removal, garbage and recycling
- Experience with general tools: saws, drills, etc. Able to take direction to complete work orders
- Be onsite contact for skilled trades and contractors
- Perform daily tasks and walk around and open up new work orders as required
- Work closely with office to ensure resident satisfaction and work order completion
- Attributes: work effectively along and within a team; good time management
- Passion and pride in being an excellent Maintenance provider to residents and building
- Knowledge of Pumps, chillers, emergency generator, HVAC and sprinklers an asset
- you have the focus and ability to work alone
- will be required to complete a criminal check if selected for hire
- WHMIS an asset
We thank everyone for their interest, however only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting
|Salary:||CAD 0.00 HOUR|