Maintenance Technician - Residential Tower Montreal
|City:||5999 Monkland ave Montreal, H4A 1H1 QC, Canada|
|Title:||Maintenance Technician - Residential Tower Montreal|
Our client a large National Property Management company is seeking a permanent, full time Maintenance Technician for residential tower in Montreal, QC.
If you provide superior Customer Service to residents, you are a good candidate.
Full Time 40 hours a week
Salary: to be determined
Location: Montreal, QC
- responsible for maintenance of residential units
- residential building maintenance experience required
- Perform minor general maintenance; report major issues to office
- Complete work orders such as change fixtures, basic electrical fixes, basic plumbing, change filters, snow removal, garbage and recycling
- Experience with general tools: saws, drills, etc..Able to take direction to complete work orders
- Be onsite contact for skilled trades and contractors
- Perform daily tasks and walk around and open up new work orders as required
- Work closely with office to ensure resident satisfaction and work order completion
- Attributes: work effectively along and within a team; good time management
- Passion and pride in being an excellent Maintenance provider to residents and building
- Knowledge of Pumps, chillers, emergency generator, HVAC and sprinklers an asset
- will be on call by rotation for emergency calls evenings and weekends
- WHMIS an asset
We thanks everyone for their interest, however only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting
|Salary:||CAD 0.00 HOUR|