THE ASSOCIATES AND YOUNG ASSOCIATES OF THE ASPER SCHOOL OF BUSINESS along with Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is seeking a MEMBERSHIP AND EVENTS COORDINATOR
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative and diplomacy to work collaboratively within a diverse environment and with all levels of faculty, staff, students and business leaders within the community.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, InDesign, Publisher, database and website maintenance (WordPress) and various social media platforms.
- Preference will be given to graduates of the Asper School of Business.
- Flexible schedule that accommodates attending evening and early morning events
- Working with membership based organizations/foundations.
- Minimum three-years related experience working in event, project management and delivery.
- Proficiency with member and event registration and accounting systems and software.
- Coordinating with vendors, exhibitors and stakeholders to plan and execute a range of high-level professional events.
- Experience including but not limited to planning menus, venue layout, seating plans, entertainment coordination and on-site event management ranging from small to large events.
- Developing, securing and stewarding event sponsors, partners, and guests.
- Leading, training and working with high level volunteer committees and students.
- Adherence to event budgets and troubleshooting under tight deadlines with limited resources.
- Writing, developing and executing event marketing and communication material.
- Effective governance processes including Board and Committee meeting coordination.
- Researching, maintaining statistics and analysis of statistics and tracking benchmarks.
- Demonstrated innovation and experience in meeting coordination, event and program development and delivery.
Salary and Compensation:
- Excellent benefits
- Pay $45-55,000
- 3 weeks holiday entitlement plus the days between Christmas and New Years
We thank everyone who applies, only those who meet the criteria will be contacted.