|City:||2170 Winston Park Drive Oakville, L6H 5W1 ON, Canada|
|Category:||Labour, Warehouse & Skilled Trades|
We are seeking an MIG Welder to join our manufacturing team. This is a temporary to permanent after 3 months for the right candidate.
Location: Oakville, ON
Rate of Pay:$30/hr
Term: Temporary to permanent
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Read and understand fabrication blueprints/drawings;
- Fit metal components as per provided blueprints/drawings and specifications, ensuring all tolerances are met;
- Ensuring that all tasks are performed in the allotted time provided and in accordance with Health and Safety regulations and company policies and procedures;
- Basic maintenance of welding equipment.
- College or technical trade school in welding is preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum 1 year experience of MIG welding
- Experience with welding various base materials
- Experience and ability to read and understand fabrication prints;
- Solid grasp of spoken and written English;
- Ability to work independently or with supervision;
- Strong mathematical aptitude and problem solving skills;
- Able to stand for extended periods of time and handle heavy loads
We thank everyone who applies. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting