Staffmax is assisting our Metal manufacturing and distribution and client seeking a Journeyman Millwright (Interprovincial)
- Excellent benefits + Pension plan (starting at 3% /years of service)
- Shift Premiums
- Great hourly rate $38.92 hour
- Shift premium: $0.50 for afternoon, $0.75 for evening
- 7-3 , 3-11
- Performing building maintenance
- Repairing production machinery, equipment and cranes
- Able to work 2 shift rotation (2 week rotation)
- Coordinating activities of all external contractors for the maintenance and servicing of equipment, machines, cranes, electrical and HVAC systems.
- Keeping up to date reports, logs, work orders and parts inventory
- Purchasing of regular parts and maintenance supplies.
- Lock-out/tag-out procedures
- Adheres to company H+S including visitors
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Interprovincial Red Seal Millwright Certification
We thank everyone who applies, only those fully qualified will receive a call for a phone interview.
- 5 years' experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Experience with preventative maintenance programs and diagnostic assessment of mechanical processing equipment
- Experience with maintenance and repair of overhead cranes, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Able to troubleshoot basic electrical circuits and controls
- Experience with basic metal fabrication including mig and stick welding
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends