Millwright - Industrial Mechanic
|City:||65036 Highway #221 Rosser, R0H 1E0 MB, Canada|
|Title:||Millwright - Industrial Mechanic|
Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is assisting our client to find a Millwright for their Ste. Agathe location (food processing)
Pay and Benefits:
As a Millwright, you are responsible for performing installation, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of stationary grain industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
• Complete regular preventive maintenance on all mechanical equipment according to established schedules, codes and procedures.
• Troubleshoot, fabricate, repair and install mechanical equipment/parts in accordance with established procedures.
• Provide assistance to other Maintenance and Electrical team members when required.
• Operate in accordance with health, safety and fire prevention regulations and practices.
• Perform proper alignments within industry set standards.
• Use plasma cutting tool and welding equipment.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to read diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
• Experience with conveyor, material handling equipment, grain handled and processing equipment is required.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and quality of work initiatives.
• Solid understanding of welding (TIG, MIG, ARC, Plasma, Torch), rigging (proper hand signals, load balancing), and mobile equipment operation. Education and
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience in an industrial setting or comparable service work in the industry.
• Demonstrated knowledge of industrial, elevator, and cleaning systems.
• Must be a certified Journeyman with Trades Qualification or Interprovincial certification under the Red Seal Program.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting