Murex Developer - 30942
|City:||40 King Street West Toronto, M5H 1H1 ON, Canada|
|Title:||Murex Developer - 30942|
$ 100- $103.70 /hr
Typical Day in Role
• Work with Mx.3 implementations and Front Office specially in FXO
• Identify and address user requirements, gaps and project risks.
• Coordinate with the larger project and team to ensure the overall goals of the project are met.
• Design, build, and execute test plan
• Working on one project with several streams, flexibility to assist where needed
• Project broken down in sprints, sitting with users in each sprint, gathering requirements, agree on design with vendor (Murex), etc.
• Work with P&L contribution, trade pricing, derivatives, trade capture, etc.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 3+ years’ experience in in Mx.3 projects, support, and its applications (programming, front and back end modules, integration, etc.)
o Experience with Murex eTradepad pricing template, pre-trade rules and booking sequence
o Experience with Murex risk management module, PL Explain and risk matrices
o Experience with Murex static data configuration, financial and non-financial
o Ability to work with the Front office, Risk and other Technology teams on answering and resolving queries, providing expert level advice on Murex functionalities
• 3+ years’ experience in Capital markets
o Derivatives and FX Options trading preferred, other derivatives/asset classes a plus
• SQL scripting is an asset
• Experience working in and delivering projects using SDLC, Agile
• Experience working in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Scripting skills (UNIX/Python), git, Jenkins and JIRA
• Good communication
• Positive attitude
• Knows how to work independently
• Committed to timelines and deliverables
Best vs Average: Eager to learn, with broad knowledge in the required skills requested. The more experience, the better.
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field required
We thank everyone who applied. Only those selected will be contacted.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting