We are looking for Office Admin for one of our clients in Toronto. This is a temporary position for 6 months.
Location: Toronto, ON
Pay Rate- $22-$23/hr
- Managing President's calendar, scheduling online and onsite meetings and conference calls, and make travel arrangements.
- Drafting, formatting, proofing and distributing correspondence, briefing notes, memos, reports and presentations in both French and English.
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Supporting team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Handling company’s social media, mail chimp and website.
- Helping team members for questions/issues as they arise.
- Administration, communication and monitoring team for compliance to National Standards
- Answering phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Experienced Administrative Assistant and quick learner
- Effective calendar management and Microsoft Suite
- Able to anticipate needs of the executives
- Effective time management skills and able to work with multiple tasks at hand
- Effective team player
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Finance or real estate background a definite asset
- Looking for someone to start immediately
We thank everyone who applied. Only those selected will be contacted.