|City:||205 Matheson Blvd. East | Unit 15 Mississauga , L4Z 3E3 ON, Canada|
|Category:||Office & Administrative|
We are looking for dynamic, energetic results driven Office Administrator for our Canadian head office in Mississauga, ON. This is a full-time, permanent position. You will work closely with the President and COO to assist in achievement of organizational goals along with support our sales team members across Canada.
Location: Mississauga, ON
Objectives & Measurement - Key Responsibilities:
• Supporting the President and COO with communications to team members, clients and guests.
• Managing President's calendar, scheduling online and onsite meetings and conference calls, and make travel arrangements.
• Drafting, formatting, proofing and distributing correspondence, briefing notes, memos, reports and presentations in both French and English.
• Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
• Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
• Supporting team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Handling company’s social media, mail chimp and website.
• Helping team members for questions/issues as they arise.
• Administration, communication and monitoring team for compliance to National Standards
• Answering phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
• Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
• Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to management:
? Maintain and prepare scheduled reports;
? The team for compliance to National Standards;
? Training and Coaching of existing and new team members;
? Monthly Sales Reporting to International.
• Preparing Franchise contract documents and letters
• Assisting in recruiting prospecting activities to grow nationally.
• Developing productive and supporting relationships with team members.
• Regular update of internal formal documents related to business process and procedures.
• Helping and perform other tasks, including work on strategic projects and other duties as assigned
• Assisting as backup for Inventory Management
• Other administrative and clerical support as assigned.
This is a fast pace, high communication position. To be successful you should have experience in the following area:
• Two (2) to three (3) years Office Administrator experience.
• Enthusiastic, positive energy, result focused and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
• French is not a must but would be an asset.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting