Staffmax is hiring an Outside Sales Representative for one of our clients in Mississauga!
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for executing business to business sales and accomplishing the overall field sales plan under the supervision of Corporate Sales Manager. Key emphasis of the role is on revenue generation, leads for sales, acquisition of new clientele and customer satisfaction in line with ISO & R2 standards. A positive attitude and passion to thrive for results is the key to excel in this position.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Mississauga, ON
Compensation: $40,000 - $45,000 + Commission + Benefits
- Maximize sales and profitability by generating sales, adding new clients, exploring new territory, and creating bottom-line results. Strive to achieve ISO/r2 sales KPIs of achieving 20% annual sales growth and increasing 10% customer base.
- Achieve and exceed established personal sales targets by effectively using sales strategies including digital marketing tools (WhatsApp broadcast, email blast). Create targeting area of opportunities by demographic breakdown.
- Solicit and qualify new business prospects and transition them appropriately into pre & post sales process as per the defined standard operating procedures and ISO/R2 standards.
- Maintain accurate record of sales and customers and provide daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly sales/customer reports with insights for improvement. Analyze customer feedback and discuss with the Corporate Sales Manager for taking necessary measures.
- Liaison between corporate team & customers to ensure customers receive right products as per their orders.
- Maintain a high level of service to existing clients by promptly responding to their requests and offering pre & post sales support.
- Track customer returns and customer complaints in NetSuite and ensure customer concern has been resolved.
- Coordinate with Marketing team in rolling out customer satisfaction survey once every three months as required by ISO/r2 standards. Collect customer feedback and take necessary measure to ensure 100% customer satisfaction index.
- Equip with the product knowledge and be abreast with the market with regard to new phones launch, phones carried by carriers, competition, products sold by competition that we do not have etc.
- Develop relationship with clients and position Nexus brand to be their first choice for purchasing cellular products – devices, parts, accessories
- Maintain a professional image (business attire, professional approach with the clients, sales tone/pitch, content) and provide excellent customer service. Nexus to follow on each visit with a quick survey to measure the customer experience.
- Provide accurate information to customers and troubleshoot issues as and when needed by effectively coordinating with the corporate team
- Assist corporate team by rectifying any outstanding returns/payment discrepancies affecting your accounts
- Protect and safeguard all company assets – mobile, laptop, products. Utilize company assets strictly for business use.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company documents, strategies and information.
- Communicate all lateness/vacation/leaves to the Corporate Sales Manager and take necessary approvals
- Exercise effective salesmanship techniques and be committed to personal learning and development.
- Adhere to ISO/R2 standards
- Other tasks as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of B2B/B2C sales experience
- Degree in business marketing (an asset)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and dynamic sales environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent sales history with achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of ISO & R2 certification
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent